If you are unhappy with your breasts and want to enhance them, then Breast Augmentation Miami is the way to go. It is one of the most frequently performed procedures in which breast implants are used for enhancement. However, to maintain them, you need to undergo surgery every ten to fifteen years. With the advancement in technology, another way of augmentation has come about, which is fat transfer breast augmentation. As the name suggests in this procedure, the fat is taken from other parts of the body and then transferred to the breast. As own living fat tissues are used for breast augmentations, the results could be permanent.

Why is fat transfer breast augmentation a better choice?

Women who are planning to undergo a breast augmentation procedure are faced with choosing whether they should opt for implants or fat transfer procedure. When you opt for breast implants, it is often necessary to undergo a maintenance procedure every ten to fifteen years after the first procedure. With implants, there are long term side effects which are associated with it. You could face a capsular complication, rotation, displacement, or even rejection of the implant by the body. However, when you opt for a fat transfer augmentation, you don’t have to worry about these side effects. The fat transfer procedure is one of the most effective ways to get natural-looking breast enhancement results. So when you opt for breast augmentation, then the fat transfer is a better and safer choice to opt for.

How does fat transfer help in breast augmentation?

In fat transfer breast augmentation, the fat grafts are taken from other parts of the body. Then these injections of fat cells are injected into the breast, which causes them to augment. The results of these fat cell injections are long-lasting and permanent. It is permanent because the cells transplanted into the breast begin to develop their blood vessels over time and supply themselves with blood and nutrients. In short, they start to act like the natural fat which develops in the breast. As the fat has been transferred from the body itself, the body assumes it to be organic and autologous tissue, a part of the breast. Hence, it nourishes these injected fat cells instead of rejecting them.

How long do the results last?

Not all the cells which have been transferred would survive. Only about 70% of the transferred fat cells survive, while the other 30% die. The 30% of the fat cells usually die within the first few weeks after the fat has been injected and has not settled in and is only beginning to form their blood supply. Once the formation of healthy blood vessels occurs, then the fat cells won’t undergo spontaneous death. That is when the results of the breast augmentation become permanent. A small amount of fat tissue might be re-absorbed by the body within the first six months, but this is usually undetectable.

Get the latest information about breast screening services and visit a breast clinic that can help you with your health. Call to book your appointment today!

What is your reaction?

In Love
Not Sure

You may also like

Comments are closed.

More in:Health